POWERED BY RIVERS
Welcome to Colorado River Runs
Colorado River Runs is here to guide you to the best of COLORADO WHITE WATER RAFTING. From the rambunctious rapids of the EAGLE RIVER, to the fun whitewater and cool backwaters of the COLORADO RIVER, let COLORADO RIVER RUNS show you the way. Having led whitewater adventurers through RAFTING IN COLORADO since 1973, our staff have earned and continue to maintain a high safety rating and a reputation for A fun, quality RIVER RAFTING COLORADO experience. From wet and wild whitewater that will test your cool, to deep canyons that will cool your soul,
COLORADO RIVER RUNS provides the best of COLORADO WHITEWATER RAFTING.
Colorado River Runs offers COLORADO WHITEWATER RAFTING on two rivers: the Colorado River at Radium and the Eagle River at Wolcott. Both rivers are accessible from Denver and Colorado's major resorts.
- Colorado River Whitewater Rafting: Ideal for families and beginners, whitewater rafting on COLORADO RIVER waters offers a mix of fun rapids, deep canyon waters, and breathtaking mountain scenery. For teenagers and the more adventurous, we have inflatable kayaks available.
Our COLORADO RAFTING adventure is a scenic drive from Vail, Breckenridge. Winter Park, and Steamboat Springs
- Eagle River Whitewater Rafting: Our Eagle River adventure tumbles through the Vail Valley in a rush of excitement and adrenaline. This trip is not recommended for children or the faint of heart. The plunge down the Vail Valley is fast and furious and some vigorous paddling may be required. Helmets and wetsuits are provided.
- Breckenridge Whitewater Rafting: From Breckenridge and Keystone, WHITEWATER RAFTING IN COLORADO is easily accessible. The COLORADO RIVER, with rapids that are rated easy (Class II and Class II+), is perfect for families. For those seeking adventure on their COLORADO WATER RAFTING experience, try our inflatable kayaks.
- Steamboat Springs Whitewater Rafting: White water rafting on The Colorado River from the mountain resort of Steamboat Springs is a great adventure for families and beginners. Easy, fun rapids provide a great opportunity for families to experience easy whitewater with just a dash of excitement.
- Vail Rafting: The family-friendly Colorado River and the boisterous Eagle River are easily accessible for VAIL RAFTING. The Vail/ Avon/ Beaver Creek area offers some of the best rafting available anywhere, not to mention spine-tingling mountain views.
- Winter Park Rafting: The Winter Park/ Frasier/ Granby Area is central for summertime whitewater rafting in Colorado. The Colorado River and Eagle River are both accessible to the Winter Park Resort Area.
Established in 1973, Colorado River Runs has proven to be one of the safest rafting companies in Colorado. Safety is always the primary concern on all Colorado white water rafting trips guided by Colorado River Runs, and our safety record is flawless. Each raft is guided by a skilled professional aboard sturdy Avon rafts which are recognized as the best in the world. Every participant wears a Coast Guard-approved life jacket, and Colorado River Runs staff provides a safety briefing before each trip. One of the first Colorado rafting companies licensed by the State of Colorado, Colorado River Runs operates under Special Use Permits issued by the Bureau of Land Management.
The only locally owned river outfitter on the Upper Colorado River, Colorado River Runs welcomes our guests to Colorado water rafting at the 90-year-old ranch house that serves as our headquarters in Radium, CO. A stunning, scenic drive from Vail, Avon, Winter Park, Steamboat Springs, and Breckenridge, Radium is an antique ranching town located in the heart of the Colorado River Valley. Our guests are charmed by the old ranch house, the original one-room schoolhouse, and the 100-year-old barn that is now home to our donkey preserve, where guests are free to mingle with and enjoy the easygoing nature of the donkeys.